Sunday, June 17, 2007

June random photos

Hi, Sarah here... some photos I have taken on my mobile over the past month...

Just had to show you the Lido I have found. It is an outdoor swimming pool, 70m long, so fantastic for my lap swimming. There are some odd things about it though - people swim both lengthways and across the pool, surely everyone can understand why this would not work...!? Luckily from my ocean swimming, I am used to looking up for oncoming waves, here I am looking for oncoming swimmers (oh there are some diagonal swimmers too). They have "swimming sessions", so you either go for the morning, lunch or evening session (the pool closes between these times)....!? Some people wear wetsuits (water is currently 20 degs) and there are some very funny swimming strokes being performed - only from the English patrons. Keeps me entertained though while I am swimming.




View from my office. If I get bored I watch the London eye go round (very slowly).



We went to the Theatre on Friday night. "Drowsy Chaperone" - very funny, lots of dancing, singing and laughing.


Lani and I dancing in Regents Park. No, it is not snow in the background, it's little white flowers.



For all those gardeners out there.. check out these tulips. The english have great flowers.









No comments: